Electrical and mechanical engineering to turn your ideas into functional products.
Mobile & web apps, cloud servers, Alexa skills and firmware that bring your product to life.
Get up and running with one of our contract manufacturing partners to get products into your customer's hands quickly.
We'll help you determine which feature sets maximize the value of your products to consumers.
IoT engineers that work for you
Founded by a small team of home automation industry veterans, Glow Labs was created to help companies design and manufacture IoT products. We’ve been working with wireless gadgets and the apps that control them since before IoT was a buzzword. Leverage our experience to design successful IoT products and tap into a rapidly growing market.
”Glow Labs has taken our project concept and brought it to life exactly how we envisioned it.Adam R.
Let your customers control their devices from iOS, Android, or the Web. Manage your data and provide tech support with custom admin portals.
Create simple consumer gadgets, complex industrial sensors and controllers, and everything in between.
Protect your electronics with plastic cases that are visually appealing and cost effective to manufacture.
Ready to chat?
Bring IoT Experts Into Your Team
Nerds For Hire
Our founders have 26 years of experience working exclusively with connected devices. We love working with IoT gadgets and use many of the products we've built over the years in our own homes. We provide valuable insights from both the consumer and the engineers perspectives and help you make the perfect IoT device for your customers and for your business.
Hardware that works for you and your customers
We Love Wireless
We've got hands on experience with Wi-Fi, BLE, Zigbee, Z-Wave, LTE Cat-M1, LoRa, MiWi, custom RF, and practically every other wireless IoT protocol. We can connect your product to the internet with the best-fitting wireless stack for your use case and optimize it for great battery life and reliable performance.
4 Ways We Can Partner With You
Create a New Product
- Make a new IoT product from scratch, including all of the hardware and software
- Get up and running with a contract manufacturer and start shipping your IoT product to customers
Add IoT to Your Product
- Add wireless modules to your existing products so they can be controlled by apps and voice
- Develop a complete software platform (apps/cloud/voice/firmware) to pair with your hardware
Update Your Software
- Redesign your software to be more user friendly and reliable
- Take control of your user experience with responsive US developers who understand your customers
Buy Custom IoT Sensors
- Don’t want to own and manufacture an IoT device?
- Tell us what kind of sensor you need and how many you’ll order, we will give you an upfront quote and design/manufacture/support the product in the field